Security Storage Cabinets
|NATO A, B, C Grades||700||500||500|
* Inner dimensions, weight and volume depend on the class of the cabinet (class A, B or C)
• The product line is designed according to NATO standards: A, B and РЎ depending on the wall thickness and the type of locks. Class A – Confidential, Class B – Secret, Class C – Top Secret
• Designed for storage of documents in the office.
• Welded metal construction.
• 3 live-locking bolts.
• Equipped with an inner safe with a lock from EUROLocks and four shelves;
• Enhanced inner hinges with door opening to 90 degrees.
• Equipped with different locks: Class A (Confidential) – key lock class A, Class B (Secret) – key lock class B + mechanical combinational lock S&G 8550, Class C (Top Secret) – key lock class B + mechanical combinational lock S&G 8560
• Color: RAL 7024 (grey graphite), also available in RAL 7035 (light grey).